M&A Finance / Acquisition
- Sabio’s AI and automation portfolio has received a boost following its acquisition of Madrid-based Fonetic, which pro
- Watford-based TiG's acquisition of Microsoft identity and cyber security solution firm ThirdSpace is its third deal since BGF’s initial £6m investment in 2018.
- International managed network services specialist Systal Technology Solutions has sold a minority stake to private equity firm Inflexion.
- Cardiff-based Circle IT's purchase of Microsoft Gold partner Fabric IT adds £3m revenue and expands its Microsoft Dynam
- Arrow's acquisition of Castle Donnington-based Complete Networks significantly strengthens its presence in the public s
- APSE Capital-owned Ultima has made its first acquisition with the addition of Just After Midnight (JAM) to ex
- August Equity-backed Air IT has taken its acquisition total to six in as many months with the additions of Kent-based I
- Gamma has acquired cloud contact centre specialist Mission Labs to accelerate its digital channel strategy and addres
- Node4 has acquired Starcom Technologies, the £11m MSP division of K3 Business Technologies Group.