- The future of the comms industry was perhaps at its most unpredictable pre-Covid-19, yet the pandemic has spawned a big population of armchair futurists with a lot of solid information on which to
- Proponents of the recurring revenue model argue strongly that the chickens have come home to roost for comms resellers wedded to opex revenues.
- The industry is ever obsessive about new technologies that promise to change the world for business operators.
- Earlier this month at our Partner Roadshow, I pledged to help all our partners get started on their full fibre journ
- Keeping hold of customers is as important as adding new ones, and a retention marketing strategy will also determine how
Why partnerships are key to unlocking mobile market potential: By Rob Downes, Head of Solution Sales, 9 GroupWe are seeing more and more resellers make the move to manage their customers' mobile requirements, where in the past they
- It’s a new year and TalkTalk Business is looking forward to getting on the road again for our annual Partner Roadshow
- By Comms Dealer Editor Stuart Gilroy: The Government’s target to roll out full fibre infrastructure nationwide by 2025 raises the question of whether Ofcom’s latest consultation on
- Reading the market to predict future developments is the traditional pastime of industry pundits especially pre-Xmas and post-New Year.
- The primary threat facing the comms channel in the run up to 2025 and beyond is inertia and a sense that five years is a l