- Exclusive Networks has filed for an IPO on the Euronext Paris Exchange, which will include a capital raise of up to €260m of primary proceeds.
- Prime Networks has acquired G3 Solutions as the Clydesdale-backed MSP continues its buy-and-build strategy.
- Telehouse has upgraded its Telehouse North data centre in London to add further capacity for ISPs, altnets and systems integrators.
- Convergence Group has acquired connectivity supplier LinchPin to strengthen its portfolio of customers in the healthcare and higher education sectors.
- As adoption of digital services continues to accelerate, Vodafone for partners is serving SMEs with connectivity solutions to power their digital transformation and boost their turnover
- Altnet Hyperoptic has joined Barnet Council’s Gigabit Broadband Programme, committing to connect 4,100 homes to its full fibre network and provide over 20 free connections to community centres and libraries.
- Joining forces with workspace specialist opens up new VC opportunities for reseller partners
- Vodafone and Ericsson have installed their first low-power consumption 5G unit, finding that it decreased energy consumption by a daily average of 43%.