Solutions Sales Engineer Cloud EMEA
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions provides IT & Communication solutions to small, medium and large enterprises in both the private and public sectors. Designed for open connectivity, high availability and flexible growth, our innovative solutions incorporate the latest voice, data and video technologies and enable real-time, collaborative working, increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
With our NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services, we are able to integrate all of our customer’s business communications in an efficient and reliable way. And with this cloud platform we are transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. With NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services we are leading the experience.
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions serves its customers across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) through a network of direct sales organizations, business partners and value-added resellers. For more information, please visit: http://www.nec-enterprise.com
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior B2B sales savvy and technical skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our Sales Engineers work with NEC Channel Partners to resell NEC’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the NEC brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top Solutions Sales Engineers, who are ready to work for the best in the business. We are looking to add someone in our office in Hilversum, The Netherlands.
You have primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical engagement for all NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services Channel Partners on products and services. You interact directly with all levels of management with the partner accounts including working directly with the partners end customers. You identify key customer requirements and present NEC UNIVERGE BLUE solutions that meet those requirements. You help customer prospects determine their desired outcomes and then take them through the realization process. You're a subject matter expert who does right by the partner and the customer because you know that people buy from people, and that your credibility is paramount.
- At least 3 years knowledge and experience in one of: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications
- Or 3 years knowledge and experience in: Fixed Mobile Convergence, Contact Centre or Integrations
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with SFDC is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timelines
- Aligns the products, service and performance with the rest of the organization
- Builds and maintain customer satisfaction (external and internal)
- Willingness to travel