Editorial Features list
Comms Dealer's features are a trusted source of industry information written with the authority and independence of Comms Dealer's leading journalists and editorial staff. All features are guaranteed to create aareness, hold attention and impart valuable and detailed comment, analysis and guidance to our community of voice and data resellers. Areas covered include: The current issues, business opportunities, new products, opinion and commentary from the industry's movers and shakers, tips on selling, case studies, business matters such as legal advice, advice on how to market the products and services you supply, and much more
Comms Dealer Features List 2018 The Comms Dealer 2018 core Feature Schedule is designed to explore key growth areas and market segments based on the following criteria:
- Market size and growth rate
- Market trends, drivers and structure
- The channel/reseller opportunity
- Factors for success and strategies for growth
- Market viewpoints and observations, tips and advice
- New platforms for growth: Insight into the open integration and collaboration strategies of hosted comms providers seeking to dovetail with the major business platforms
- Gauging the impact of SD-WANs on the UK ICT market
- Planning for growth in a sector primed for M&A
- Digital transformation: Where will the channel's future influence and profits lie?
- Are collaboration tools the real drivers of business transformation?
- Selling finance sector technology
- The wonder of wireless: Top technologies, market trends and hotspots
- Selling education sector technology
- Guide to GDPR compliance: Are you and your customers prepared?
- Delivering UC-based business transformation - what's new, market trends, the challenges and opportunities
- Selling Hospitality sector technology
- R&D Insights: What next for billing software?
- Assessing the impact of AI on contact centres and rethinking the customer experience
- Security Matters: Can we secure networks and data without increasing technological complexity?
- Are we still counting the cost of toll fraud?
- Digital alchemy - Turning base customer data into gold: How to build solutions that maximise the data (structured and unstructured) collected by analytics, AI and speech analysis
- Selling health sector technology
- New spins on WebRTC: Which channel products have the most legs
- R&D Insights: What next for interaction management, integration and reporting
- AI: Infusing the Internet of Things with intelligence
- Smart Cities: New centres of channel opportunity
- Selling retail sector technology
- Portal power: Opening doorways to a new world of customer engagement
- Digital Britain: Report on progress in 2018, and targets for 2019