Hats off to the winners of this year's (ITP) Awards, staged on 4th October at the Raddison Blu Hotel in London, the eleventh event of its kind.
Entering this year's hall of fame are…
• ITP Apprentice of the Year – Kate Self
• ITP Mentor of the Year - Danny Graham
• Christopher Mills Award - Mohammed Abdul-Ali
• The Chris Seymour Award for Women in Telecoms - Janette Phillips
• Engineer of the Year - Chris Cook
• Innovator of the Year –Jonathan Roscoe
“Congratulations to all the winners and finalists, we were blown away with the entries we received this year,” said Crissi Williams, CEO at the ITP.
“We launched the awards 11 years ago to highlight the shining stars of our industry and are always so inspired by the amazing work across the IT and telecoms sector.”