Telecoms Desk Based Account Manager – Key Accounts Job
Our client is a major Data Delivery Network in the UK providing a link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing both direct and partner accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the EXISTING client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
Networking events, client meetings and regular customer interactions will give you the opportunity to showcase your people skills and aid effective account management. The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
- Build maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
- Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
- To be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business
- Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
- Carry out any additional duties required
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- To £30k salary plus commission
- OTE of £60k uncapped
- Considerable big company perks
Clive Jefferys at JMA Network, The Telecoms Recruitment Consultancy. Phone: 020 3668 5800