Multi award-winning communications partner Incom-CNS Group is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Provisioning / Project Manager to join the team.
Voted the best communications partner in the UK, the Incom-CNS Group was borne of the unification of two respected powerhouses in the business communications industry.
During the implementation of an order you will be expected to manage each stage of the order, engage with customers, third party suppliers and internal departments, whilst ensuring the customer is kept up to date on the progress of the order.
The successful applicant will have a passion for developing and retaining long-term, profitable relationships and delivering outstanding customer care.
- Manage the service implementation for orders
- Be responsible for provisioning fixed line, cloud and data orders
- Co-ordinating the engineering resource for the installation of PBX solutions
- Liaising with multiple carriers to ensure timely and efficient service to customers
- Become part of the Group management team, responsible for departmental reporting
- Minimum of three years telecoms experience
- Basic understanding of telephone system configuration
- Broadband / Leased Line product ordering and basic understanding of router configuration
- Working with VOIP/SIP and managing number ports
- Telecoms landline ordering
- Excellent salary and package, dependent on skills and experience.
- Modern offices
- On site gym
- Fresh fruit available daily
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular team social events and activities
- Annual staff Christmas event