Product Marketing Executive
Akixi is a small, dynamic and highly successful privately-owned company based in modern offices in central Crawley, West Sussex, and with customers around the world. It has developed a cloud-based real-time contact centre analytics application which is sold through a network of IT and telecoms partners with over 3,000 active customer sites globally.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in bringing to life Akixi’s product roadmap and facilitating the go-to-market strategy. Working alongside the Product Manager and Marketing Manager, you will transition our product and service features/enhancements from concept stage through to release.
You will be a product champion and advocate for the Akixi portfolio, playing a fundamental role in
establishing product marketing best practices across the business. You will consistently approach the product in a customer-centric manner, ensuring the user is at the heart of all developments.
This is a new position within a growing company and, as such, there is potential to develop the role and make it your own.
- Planning: Work with Product and Marketing Managers to identify the features/enhancements for promotion
- Planning: Liaise with Product Manager regarding product feedback to help drive the Akixi roadmap
- Planning: Liaise with Marketing Manager regarding development and publication of materials
- Demonstrations: Deliver live and remote product demonstrations to educate Akixi staff and partners on enhancements, features and products
- Demonstrations: Give onboarding training (webinars) to new Akixi partners
- Materials: Completion of release notes for publication
- Materials: Develop technical and educational documentation (e.g. user guides, white papers and training assets)
- Materials: Build sales training tools
- Messaging: Create product level messaging for partners and end users
- Messaging: Clearly articulate the value of our products and services
- BDM Support: Provide product sales support to Akixi Business Development Managers Communicate and share knowledge with others
- Promotion Marketing Content and Collateral
- Social Media Marketing
- 2 years’ experience in a similar or related field (e.g. technical, marketing, business)
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to translate and impart technical information for different audiences
- Good presentation skills (online and face to face)
- Experience in generating educational and marketing assets
- Strong team player – willing to work for the team to ensure goals are met
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Flexible and open to change