Office-based Support Engineer
Voted the best communications partner in the UK, the Incom-CNS Group was borne of the unification of two respected powerhouses in the business communications industry.
Incom-CNS offers an unrivalled breadth of solutions, in-depth technical expertise, solution design methodology and extensive credentials. The company has an excellent portfolio of products and is a reseller on behalf of world-class business communications manufacturers such as Mitel, Panasonic and NEC.
With over three decades of experience, Incom-CNS continues to grow and reaffirm their position at the leading edge in UCaaS, Cloud and Digital Transformation.
Located in Manchester, multi award-winning communications partner Incom-CNS Group is seeking an additional Office-based Support Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will have experience on NEC, Panasonic and Mitel 5000 phone systems.
The role will include working as part of the service desk team within the office. Working on a daily basis you will work as part of the team on a range of faults and programming requests for our customers and support of field-based engineers.
- Remote diagnostics
- Client support
- Remote Installation
- PBX Support
- Broadband Faults
- Line Faults
- NEC, Panasonic and Mitel 5000 experience is preferred
- Any additional experience and formal training / accreditations on these products would be desirable
- Strong communications skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent salary and package, dependent on skills and experience
- Modern offices
- On site gym
- Fresh fruit available daily
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Regular team social events and activities
- Annual staff Christmas event