Corporate & Enterprise Sales Business Development Manager
Corporate & Enterprise Sales Business Development Manager Job Hertfordshire OTE £ 90000
Since the early 1990’s, our client is a well-established Telecoms solutions provider to SME, Corporates and Enterprise companies across the South East, with a hard won reputation as a considerate and effective partner to business.
Following highly successful sales years since 2008 and the company has expanded into supplying complex data Connectivity and Cloud solutions. With the ongoing expansion of the field sales team, the company wishes to fuel further growth, capitalising on its strong reputation within several distinct vertical markets and wishes to expand this and build new routes to market.
The Hertfordshire office is seeking to hire a Corporate / Enterprise level UC business development manager / sales consultant to join a successful team.
To prospect for new clients opportunities, cross platform in voice, data, telephone systems solutions, cloud based solutions, VOIP, SIP and Broadband. Develop client accounts and cross-sell new product offerings.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing department to generate specific, high quality campaigns targeted towards specific verticals
- Traditional PBX such as Mitel or Avaya, and have now moved onto Hosted Telephony
- A demonstrably intelligent and efficient new business approach will be an advantage, as will a prove
- Graduate / Further Education credentials will be an advantage
- Experience selling / working with Data centric solutions and ICT
- A competent understanding / proven track record of selling a breadth of UC technologies will be an a
- A demonstrable track record of consultative selling will be an advantage e.g. Examples of complex /
- Full Sales and Marketing support to drive targeted new business campaigns into vertical markets
- Basic Salary (negotiable)
- Car Allowance or Company Car (negotiable)
- Laptop, Smart Phone
- Additional Corporate Benefits