Comms Dealer's features are a trusted source of industry information written with the authority and independence of Comms Dealer's leading journalists and editorial staff. All features are guaranteed to create awareness, hold attention and impart valuable and detailed comment, analysis and guidance to our community of voice and data resellers. Areas covered include: The current issues, business opportunities, new products, opinion and commentary from the industry's movers and shakers, tips on selling, case studies, business matters such as legal advice, advice on how to market the products and services you supply, and much more
Comms Dealer Features List 2017
The Comms Dealer 2017 core Feature Schedule is designed to explore key growth areas and market segments based on the following criteria/dynamics:
- Market size and growth rate
- Market trends, drivers and structure
- The channel/reseller opportunity
- Factors for success and strategies for growth
- Market viewpoints and observations, tips and advice
- Special Report - IoT
- The growing role of portals, automation and self-service
- Kaleidoscope - The Year ahead: Growth or consolidation
- Special Report - Analytics
- Kaleidoscope - Budgeting: How do you avoid over expenditure?
- Special Report - UC
- Toll fraud
- Kaleidoscope - Incentives: Bonuses, company cars, gift vouchers, holidays. What works best?
- Special Report - Billing
- IT resellers: How to sell cloud communications
- Kaleidoscope - Finance: Are you getting what you really want from your bank?
- Special Report - Networks of the future underpin disruptive innovation (DF, SDN, NFV)
- Kaleidoscope - Digital Marketing: How has social media changed the way you do business?
- Special Report - Selling to the education sector
- Future of ICT distribution
- Kaleidoscope - Getting new business: What business generation strategies work best for you?
- Special Report - Security
- Selling mobile
- Kaleidoscope - PR: In house or external? How do you get the best out of your PR functions?
- Special Report - Dark Fibre
- Real-time data, machine learning and BI
- Kaleidoscope - The work life balance: Flexible working and managing the holiday season.
- Special Report - WebRTC
- Selling to the health sector
- Kaleidoscope - Training: Are you making the most of your young talent?
- Special Report - Apprentices
- How Microsoft can grow your business
- Kaleidoscope - Vendors: How to get the best from your vendor relationships?
- Special Report - Selling Energy
- Call management
- Kaleidoscope - Customer Service: How do you delight your customers and get more from them?
- Special Report - Comms sector M&A
- Industry bodies: What have they achieved this year?
- Kaleidoscope - Niche development: The benefits of vertical market focus
"We talk less about communications and more about interactions. The term ‘communications' has connotations of people-to-people, but people-to-machine and machine-to-machine is emerging."
Don Joos, CEO, ShoreTel