Mitel's top performing partners were crowned at the company’s international event, Mitel Next, staged in London.
“Last year Mitel focused on evolving its channel go-to-market strategy, delivering programme and process improvements that enable partners to help customers along their digital transformation journey,” said Jeremy Butt, Senior Vice President, International at Mitel.
“2018 was a year of outstanding achievement and these awards recognise the partners whose dedication and contributions helped drive our continued success together.”
The winners were..
• Top Services Partner - 4Sight Communications, UK
• Top International Partner - Damovo Group, Germany
• Top Healthcare Partner – Orange Business Services, France
• Top Retail Partner – arxes-tolina GmBH, Germany
• Top Hospitality & Entertainment Partner – Charterhouse Voice and Data, UK
• Top Government Partner – Azentro, Australia
• Top Cloud Partner – Maintel, UK
• Top Migration to the Cloud Partner – SPIE ICS, France
• Top Collaboration Partner – Kapsch, Austria
• Top Contact Center Partner – Tele2 Sverige AB, Sweden