The stars of the ICT channel were recognised and celebrated at the glittering Comms National Awards (sponsored by 9 Group) hosted by actor and comedian Stephen Mangan on October 11th at The Hilton on Park Lane, London.
The gala evening showcased the dynamism and ongoing growth of the ICT channel and was the jewel in the crown of a judging process that saw almost 200 entries submitted by over 100 companies.
“The number of entries our judges received this year was astonishing, again breaking all records," said Awards Co-ordinator Nigel Sergent. "The 12 independent judges had nothing but praise for the quality of entries received, especially in the growth and innovation categories.
"I would like to thank everyone who entered and sponsored the awards and contributed to making it such a celebration of the channel. This truly was a night the remember."
This year's hall of fame saw Virtual1, Tollring and swcomms bag a brace of awards with Utilize and swcomms netting Reseller of the Year gongs.
- BEST NETWORK – Virtual 1
- BEST WHOLESALE SERVICE PROVIDER (up to £10m t/o) – Jola
- BEST WHOLESALE SERVICE PROVIDER (over £10m t/o) – Daisy Wholesale
- BEST SME TELEPHONY SYSTEM – Ericsson LG
- BEST ENTERPRISE TELEPHONY SYSTEM – 3CX
- BEST END POINT OR DEVICE – Jabra
- BEST HOSTED TELEPHONY PLATFORM – NTA
- BEST COMMS DISTRIBUTOR – Nuvias
- BEST IT DISTRIBUTOR – Comstor
- BEST CALL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION – Tollring
- BEST BILLING PLATFORM – Union Street
- BEST SECURITY APPLICATION – Tollring
- BEST PARTNER PORTAL – Virtual 1
- BEST CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTION – Sirus
- BEST SME VERTICAL MARKET SOLUTION – Utilize
- BEST ENTERPRISE VERTICAL MARKET SOLUTION – FourteenIP with The Voice Factory
- BEST SME CLOUD SOLUTION – Utilize
- BEST ENTERPRISE CLOUD SOLUTION – swcomms
- BEST SME UC SOLUTION – The Network Communication Group
- BEST ENTERPRISE UC SOLUTION – Incom-CNS
- BEST NEW BUSINESS WIN – BDR
- BEST BUSINESS GROWTH (supplier) – Daisy Wholesale
- BEST BUSINESS GROWTH (reseller) – Lily Comms
- BEST INNOVATION – Strategic Imperatives
- BEST CHANNEL SUPPORT SERVICE – Gamma
- 9 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD (under £5m t/o) – ICA
- 9 CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD (above £5m t/o) – Aerial Direct
- SME RESELLER OF THE YEAR – Utilize
- ENTERPRISE RESELLER OF THE YEAR – swcomms